Hydroblasting Concrete Demolition
Austrans provides hydro demolition services using the best equipment for concrete cutting.
Hydroblasting concrete demolition
Demolition is a necessary part of many building projects, with concrete demolition needed before any other structural work can take place. However, if done incorrectly, concrete demolition can lead to a host of unsafe conditions.
To ensure a safe environment, proper concrete cutting must take place using hydroblasting techniques. When it comes to safety and efficiency, hydroblasting stands out as the optimal solution.
At Austrans, our hydro demolition service embodies efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and environmental friendliness.
Our ability to meet or exceed expectations has created a reputation of reliability and integrity, and has carried Austrans from a small family business to a booming services provider with major clients across the continent.
What is hydoblasting concrete demolition?
Concrete deteriorates over time and eventually needs to be reapplied. However, to do that, the old concrete first needs to be cut. Among the various methods, the safest and most effective one is hydroblasting. This technique, carried out in a controlled environment, combines water, an abrasive material, and a high-pressure machine to gently remove concrete from any structure. With pressure levels ranging from 20,000 to 35,000 PSI and a water blasting capacity of up to 57 litres per minute, hydroblasting is the go-to choice for a smooth and efficient concrete demolition.
Why is concrete demolition so important?
- It prevents structural damage. If done correctly, proper concrete cutting can keep the foundation and structural properties of the existing structure secure.
- It’s good for the environment. Concrete demolition through hydroblasting is good for the environment. Concrete dust and debris through demolition are incredibly dangerous for the environment, as well as for anyone suffering from respiratory conditions. It can disrupt local ecosystems and the natural habitats of species. Concrete cutting helps to eliminate this through the fast and safe removal of concrete.
- It gets everything ready for the next project. Concrete demolition through hydroblasting prepares the surface for the next project. If you’re replacing an existing structure or adding something new, the surface needs to be as clean as possible. Concrete cutting ensures that the structure is sound for future renovations and builds.
- It saves time. The next project cannot start until the concrete demolition has been done. Through hydroblasting, this can happen much faster and more efficiently, thereby saving a lot of time to help meet deadlines.
- It reduces risk. Concrete demolition provides a safe environment for workers, ensuring a harm-free demolition project.
What equipment do Austrans use for concrete cutting?
For typical gunwork, Austrans use their Hammelmann HP 170 (57 litres /minute). For larger areas, Austrans have the capability to utilise an Aquacutter Robot teamed with their Hammelmann HP 700 (212 litres/minute)
At Austrans, no job is too big or too small
Whether your hydro cutting needs are extensive or minor, we’ve got you covered. Our capabilities span from comprehensive site-wide industrial cleaning using ultra-high-pressure water blasting equipment to precise cleaning tasks like pipelines and petroleum tankers. No surface is too challenging – we’re adept at removing substances like paint, gum, tar, and oil. We’ve even tackled barnacles on boat hulls!
We would love to help you with your concrete demolition to prepare the surface for your next project.
At Austrans, our problem-solving actions set us apart. No matter the challenge you face, we’re equipped to find solutions that ensure the uninterrupted operation of your company. By deeply understanding your business demands and obstacles, we collaborate with you to devise customised strategies that enhance efficiency, curtail downtime, and minimise expenses.
Our ability to meet or exceed expectations has created a reputation of reliability and integrity and has elevated Austrans to its current position as a major service provider with clients all over Australia. To discuss how we can work together, get in touch with us today.
Lets Work Together
For more information or queries about any of our services please contact us. With offices throughout Australia, one of our expert team will get in touch with you shortly.