Austrans has over 20 years’ experience in the earth moving industry and has a fleet of civil machinery including excavators, graders, dozers, bob cats and tippers. Our team and fleet give us the ability to tackle everything from small onsite jobs to large scale subdivision and civil works.
From Ipswich to Crows nest, Sydney to Somerset, Noosa to Toogoolawah and everywhere in between The Austrans Group machines and the earthmoving team are well equipped to perform your project.
Want to know more?
FLEET & EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE
- Excavators – various sizes from 30 tonne to 6 tonne with a variety of attachments available
- Graders – Final trim and GPS
- Dozers – Late model with stick rakes
- Bobcats – Rubber tyres and tracked machines
- Tippers – Large and small, 10 m3 – 20 m3
- Cat Loaders – 3m3 buckets
- Rollers – Smooth and Padfoots Available
- Watercarts – 8,000L to 25,000L
- Heavy Haulage
- Low loaders – Tri and Quad with dolly
We work hard to make sure we work on time and budget, our teams are able to adapt to your needs and are available to work day and night shifts.
- Bulk earthworks
- Land clearing
- Residential and business developments
- Roads and carparks
- Plant and Equipment Hire
- Site cleanup
- NDD – Non destructive digging
- Road Repairs
- Storm water drainage
- Material handling
Austrans Group have a wide range of project experience including, civil earthworks, from dams, clearing, plant and feedlots, to roads and mining there is no job we can’t help you with.